August - 2014
- Advanced Solutions and KLH Engineers Partner through Workflow Simulation
Improving Quality through Process Innovation with Workflow Simulation LOUISVILLE, Ky. – August 19, 2014: Advanced Solutions, an Autodesk Platinum Partner and Authorized
- Autodesk Unveils Maya & 3ds Max Updates
Autodesk Maya 2015 Extension 1 The newest update for Autodesk Maya 2015 delivers powerful new production tools to help studios large and small build more efficient and productive
- Do your lighting calculations inside Autodesk Revit with ElumTools!
Save countless hours by doing your lighting calculations and fixture layout work while you are working inside of Revit! ElumTools is a complete lighting design package that is fully
- ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge Adds Additional Autodesk Official Training Guide Titles to its Current 2015 Offering
ASCENT Keeps Pace with Autodesk Software Launches bringing their 2015 library of materials to over 30 New 2015 Autodesk Official Training Guides, Instructor Tools, and eBooks Rand
- AutoTURN® 9.0 Continues to Build on its Reputation for Trust and Innovation.
World’s leading swept path analysis software launches with new features and AutoCAD® 2014 compatibility. Transoft Solutions, Inc., a global leader in transportation engineering
- Autodesk to Acquire Shotgun Software, Creator of Cloud-Based Production Management Platform for Film, Television and Games Industries
Autodesk, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADSK) has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Shotgun Software, a developer of scalable, cloud-based production tracking, review, and asset management software
- Global Computer Graphics Market to see 6.97% CAGR to 2019
Computer Graphics Market by Software (CAD/CAM, Visualization/Simulation, Digital video, Imaging, Modeling/Animation), Service (Consulting, Training & Support, Integration), End-User
- “Making The Grade” Group Calls For Six-Point Plan to Rebuild America’s Infrastructure and Revive the Country’s Competitiveness
Today at the National Press Club, a new report was released that outlines innovative new ways that the federal government, industry and other stakeholders can work together to solve
- GTX Corporation Announces GTXRaster CAD® 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015
GTX ® Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today announced
July - 2014
- 3D & 4D Technology Market Estimated to Reach $470.86 Billion by 2020
3D & 4D Technology Market report categorizes global market by product type, application, and geography and also provides a detailed analysis of the current market scenarios, and
- GibbsCAM Supports ISO 13399 and Integrates Adveon™ Tool Library
Gibbs and Associates, developer of GibbsCAM® software for programming CNC machine tools and a Cimatron (NASDAQ: CIMT) company, today announced that it has developed a partnership with
- Panzura Named to Both the OnDemand Top 100 and AlwaysOn Global 250
Awarded to the top emerging companies that are creating new business opportunities in the world of on-demand, cloud computing, and SaaS Panzura, the pioneer of next generation enterprise
- CADCIM Technologies is a leading provider of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX textbooks. We publish the following textbooks on Autodesk products.
Mechanical Textbooks Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015 for Designers AutoCAD 2015: A Problem Solving Approach Autodesk Inventor 2015 for Designers AutoCAD Plant 3D 2015
- TEDCF Ships Autodesk Inventor 2015: Ultimate Bundle Training Courses
TEDCF Publishing, a leading Autodesk Authorized Publisher and member of the Autodesk Developer Network, announced that they will soon ship their Autodesk Inventor 2015: Ultimate Bundle
- The Proven Choice to Learn AutoCAD Quickly and Easily!
Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD 2015 Exercise Workbooks from author and instructor, Cheryl Shrock and AutoCAD expert and educator, Steve Heather are now available! These clear, no nonsense,
- A Perfect Partnership
BIM manager at architect MulvannyG2 describes the development process for Unifi As Building Information Modeling becomes the prevalent way to design and engineer commercial projects,
- 3DRV: Driven by Design Road Tour Takes Nationwide Pulse on 3D Technologies
After two months on the road, the 3DRV: Driven by Design road tour has begun to uncover the variety of ways that companies and individuals are using 3D design, reality capture, and
- World’s leading swept path analysis software launches with new features and AutoCAD® 2014 compatibility.
Transoft Solutions, Inc., a global leader in transportation engineering design solutions, recently announced a major upgrade to AutoTURN®, its flagship product and the world’s leading
- U.S. CAD Acquires Sterling Systems
U.S. CAD, an Autodesk Gold Partner, announces today that it has acquired Sterling Systems, an Arizona-based Autodesk Reseller. The acquisition aligns with U.S. CAD’s and Sterling
- GibbsCAM UKM (Universal Kinematic Machine) Unveiled at IMTS 2014
Gibbs and Associates, developer of GibbsCAM® software for programming CNC machine tools and a Cimatron (NASDAQ: CIMT) company, announced today that they will introduce GibbsCAM UKM
- Infinite Skills “Learning Revit MEP 2015” Teaches Basics of Building Information Modeling (BIM) For Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems
Software training firm Infinite Skills Inc. this week introduced its Learning Revit MEP 2015 Tutorial, an introductory Revit course designed to equip new users with essential tools
- Panzura Commoditized $3.5B Market with Free Cloud Gateways
Move Establishes Value of Cloud Storage as Collaborative Fabric Rather Than Cheap Digital Attic Despite expectations of the cloud storage gateway market reaching $3.5 billion by
- CADLearning Subject-Matter Experts Awarded Autodesk University 2014 Sessions
CADLearning subject-matter experts were awarded more than 20 sessions as part of the speaker selection process for Autodesk University 2014 to be held at Mandalay Bay Resort in Las
June - 2014
- PCoIP Technology Explained
- Teradici and CounterPath Partner to Develop VoIP Unified Communications for DaaS and VDI
CounterPath First Independent Software Vendor to Offer Scalable UC Solution for PCoIP Zero Clients Burnaby and Vancouver, British Columbia – June 3, 2014 – Teradici®, developer
- MAXON And Vizrt Announce New Integration Between Cinema 4D And VIZ Artist
CINEWARE allows for highly effective 3D design workflow via native CINEMA 4D file import into Viz Artist. Friedrichsdorf, April 02, 2014 – MAXON, leading developer of professional
- 'Faster Than Night' 3D live show: Tech Demo
Live, real-time animated facial capture used in « Faster Than Night », a Realtime Animated Interactive Live Drama, shown for the first time as part of the HATCH festival at Toronto’s
- IMSI/Design Releases New TurboApps SDK for iOS and Android
IMSI®/Design, a pioneer in Mobile CAD solutions, today announced the release of its updated Software Development Kit (SDK) for 2D and 3D CAD viewing on iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- We’ve Reduced the Price of Our H-Series Desktop 3D Printer
Drumroll, Please… Today, we are reducing the price of our award-winning H-Series 3D Printer 19%, to $1,299USD. The printer can be purchased from the Afinia 3D Store or from Afinia
- Vote for the winner of the AREA Artist of the Year Award
Autodesk Catalog Tech Videos
• Easily reuse content from PDFs without retyping • Edit text and images directly in your PDFs • Quickly create forms to gather information
WoodEngine® is the most complete software suite for the design, optimization, calculation and construction of timber frame structures.
Want to be featured in a customer video? http://autode.sk/asbsa In addition to checking out the videos posted on the AutoCAD YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/autocadexchange we encourage you to join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AutoCAD, Twitter http://twitter.com/autocad, Pinterest http://pinterest.com/autodesk/autocad/ and at autodesk.com/autocad
An editor unknowingly affects the world of a guy just trying to get though his day. Filmmaker Jeremy Hunt and Autodesk present "Fix it in Post". Watch the official film and see how Autodesk Smoke was used to create this fun and action-packed short film.
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Chris Bradshaw, Senior Vice President Media & Entertainment Product Line Group at Autodesk
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Technology Preview, Next Generation Marc Stevens, Vice President Film & TV Solutions at Autodesk, Technology Preview, Bifrost Fluid Simulation, Marcus Nordenstam, Product Manager Project Bifrost at Autodesk
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Game Development for the Xbox One Habib Zargarpour, Creative Director at Microsoft Studios, Ryse: Son of Rome, Defining the 'Next' Next-Gen, Christopher Evans, Art Technical Director, Crytek
Featured White Papers
Teaching prospective design engineers how to use industry standard design tools like CATIA is an important part of the Engineering Technology curriculum at Western Washington University (WWU). Despite the department’s focus on advanced technology, each student had to carry two to three heavy, paper-based, software text books per course. With more than 200 students enrolled in these CAD design courses each year, the amount of paper used was also an environmental concern for this progressive university.
Princeton University’s Eric Witter applies his more than 20 years of AutoCAD experience as a CAD Archivist. As the Facilities Organization’s information technology team leader, Eric administers all the CAD software and provides lunch-and-learn trainings as well as user support for colleagues.
- OpenCL™, or Open Computing Language, is the first open programming standard for writing software for general-purpose computing across both CPUs and GPUs. That may not sound that important on the face of it. But consider this: applications accelerated with OpenCL can access the combined processing power of a computer’s GPU and CPU cores under a single unified platform – a game-changing development for users of professional graphics and computational design software.
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to six independent display outputs simultaneously.
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant
Autodesk Developer Network
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant Autodesk Developer Network
April 2010, 30th
By Cyrille Fauvel
Autodesk Developer Network