May - 2013
- New Live 3D Pipeline Between Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects
First Step in Recently Announced Strategic Alliance Results in Streamlined Workflow and Improved Functionality for Motion Graphics and Visual Effects Artists. MAXON, leading developer
- Metaio brings world’s first Augmented Reality Accelerated chipset to market, signs agreement to integrate future mobile platforms
Metaio has announces an agreement with ST-Ericsson, a leader in wireless platforms and semiconductors. Under the terms of the agreement, ST-Ericsson will integrate Metaio’s
April - 2013
- BOXX 3DBOXX 8950 Multi-GPU Workstation
BOXX Technologies, the leading innovator of high-performance computer workstations and rendering systems, today announces their multi-GPU 3DBOXX 8950 workstation featuring NVIDIA®
- Toon Boom Releases Storyboard™ Pro 4 for Live Action, Gaming and Animation Productions
Toon Boom Animation Inc. announced today the release of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4. After receiving a 2012 Primetime Emmy® Engineering Award, Storyboard Pro has leaped forward
- Choosing AMD FirePro™ graphics has never been as attractive… and affordable!
Get up to 50% off with your first card purchase. Experience leading application performance of the new AMD FirePro W-series cards with GCN (Graphics Core Next) GPU architecture for
- Editors Embrace Autodesk Smoke Pro Editing Software to Tell Great Stories
The Smoke Community Continues to Grow as New Users Adopt the Easy-to-Use Workflow of Editing and Effects Together Since Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) announced the radical redesign
- Autodesk Reveals New Gameware Advancements at GDC 2013
Game Development Solutions Boost UI Design, Artificial Intelligence, Lighting and Animation Tools Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) unveiled new versions of its widely adopted game development
- ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge® Releases New Title: Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2014: BIM Workflow for Roads and Highways
FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology
- Intergraph CAU2013 Express in Singapore on May 2nd to Cover CADWorx 3D and 2D, CAESAR II and PV Elite
HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - Apr 20, 2013) - Intergraph is hosting a CADWorx & Analysis University (CAU) Express event on May 2, 2013 in Singapore that will include educational
- CADD Microsystems Honored for 25 Years of Collaboration and Achievements with Autodesk
CADD Microsystems, an Autodesk Platinum Partner, today announced that it has been honored by Autodesk for 25 years of collaboration and outstanding achievements. CADD Microsystems was
- CAD Americas Training Days Back by Popular Demand
On June 4, 2013, the CAD Americas 2013 Training Days program kicks off in Cleveland, OH and continues across North America to complete its 26-city tour, which ends in November.
- nPower Software releases NEW Power Surfacing add-in for SolidWorks
nPower Software announces the release of a revolutionary new product Power Surfacing. Power Surfacing is an industrial design add-in product for SolidWorks® 3D design software
- ASCENT-Center for Technical Knowledge® Releases 10 New Autodesk Official Training Guides for Autodesk® 2014 Software
Autodesk selects ASCENT as the sole author and publisher for all Autodesk Official Training Guides Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology
- Autodesk and Technicolor Sign Enterprise Technology Agreement
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NAB 2013 — Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) announced an enterprise technology agreement with Technicolor at this year’s National Association of Broadcaster’s
- New Autodesk Homestyler App Transforms Your Living Space into Design Playground
Real-Time, 3D Home Design Comes to the iPad Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) unveiled the new Autodesk Homestyler, a free* iPad app for creative, real-time home design that allows users
- CAD Americas Training Days
ATTEND CAD AMERICAS TRAINING DAYS … and reach new heights! Whether your focus is Mechanical Design, Construction, BIM, Electrical Design or Plant Design, the CAD Americas
- Applied Software Wins 2013 Autodesk Platinum Club Award
ATLANTA, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Software, an Autodesk Platinum Partner based in Atlanta, Ga., and provider of AutoCAD® and BIM professional services, workflow
- Autodesk 2014 Design and Creation Suites Give Flexibility to Innovate More
The new Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) Design and Creation Suites offer unprecedented access to the Autodesk 2014 software portfolio spanning the desktop and cloud and allow building,
- Autodesk ReCap: Making Reality Capture Easy and Affordable
A key addition to the complete 2014 portfolio of Suites is Autodesk® ReCap™ product, a family of powerful and easy-to-use software and services on the desktop and in the cloud
- DigiPara introduces first elevator application for designing elevators inside Autodesk Inventor software
New extended DigiPara Liftdesigner version greatly simplifies the development of new elevator configurations in the elevator company’s R&D department. DigiPara announced an enhanced
- Autoturn 5D takes realistic realism beyond 4D. The GraphicSpeak update for April 1, 2013
Canadian civil engineering software vendor Transoft Solutions isn't exactly a household name. But today's announcement should change all that. Exclusively for GraphicSpeak readers
March - 2013
- Autodesk Launches Clean Tech Partner Program in Australia and New Zealand
SYDNEY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK), a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, has expanded its popular Clean Tech Partner Program to include
- Autodesk Announces Appointment of Tom Georgens to Board of Directors
SAN RAFAEL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Autodesk Inc., (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced the appointment of Tom Georgens, chief executive officer, president and director of NetApp, Inc.,
- CAD Masters Earns Autodesk Civil Infrastructure Specialization
CAD Masters, an Autodesk Gold Partner, today announced that it has earned the new Civil Infrastructure Specialization designation for value added resellers from Autodesk, Inc., a
- AMD FirePro technology offers breakthrough capabilities that can help maximize productivity and help lower cost and complexity
AMD FirePro graphics cards feature AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology that increases desktop productivity and simplifies visualization solutions by expanding your visual real
- Transoft Solutions Releases a Russian language Version of AutoTURN
Transoft Solutions, developers of productivity enhancing software for the transportation engineering community, has just released a Russian language version of AutoTURN, the leading
- Carlson Software Training Videos Now on YouTube
Seeing is believing (and learning, too). This week, Carlson released its new, fully-integrated YouTube channel (http://www.carlsonsw.com/support/carlson-movies/), designed to provide
- STAR-CCM+ v8: Infinite Possibilities
CD-adapco has announced the release of STAR-CCM+ v8.02, a major new version of its integrated solution for multidisciplinary engineering problems. "The STAR-CCM+ v8 releases
- Autodesk Expands Analysis Software Portfolio through Acquisition of Firehole Composites
SAN RAFAEL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Autodesk Inc., (NASDAQ: ADSK) has completed the acquisition of Firehole Technologies (DBA Firehole Composites), a privately held software company
- Case profile for the Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine Self-Service Address Location Tool for Emergency Response Systems
The Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine (RDKS) serves Kitimat, Terrace, the Hazeltons from Kitwanga to Moricetown, Stewart and includes many First Nations communities, representing
Autodesk Catalog Tech Videos
Learn how ASCENT supports professionals taking the Autodesk Certified Professional Exam. ASCENT is an Authorized Author/Publisher of Autodesk Official Training Guides and offers free Autodesk Certification Exam Prep Sheets. As well, applicable ASCENT training guides incorporate Autodesk Certification exam objectives within the books. Together these help focus your study time on items directly covered in the exam.
Got 3 minutes? Let us show you how GibbsCAM interoperability with Autodesk Inventor and GibbsCAM’s superiority in ease of use, flexibility and efficiency in programming CNCs of all types, even the most complex multi-axis, multi-task machines, using models created with Inventor can provide substantial time and money programming your CNC machines. Watch Video: www.gibbscam.com/movie
Setting the standard for modern roundabout creation, TORUS once again pushes the boundaries of engineering efficiency and flexibility. With new improvements to the Vehicle Envelope Method and the introduction of the Vehicle Sensitive Design that uses enhanced customization of vehicle swept paths to model the geometry, engineers and planners can simultaneously plan, design, and analyze different roundabout configurations.
Find Out How ASCENT Helps Customers Embrace Autodesk Software Releases: Two customers explain the value they receive from ASCENT training guides.
Timely updates to ASCENT courseware ensures students learn the latest features available in new software releases. ASCENT training guides clearly call out new features and practice exercises ensuring students put new knowledge to use immediately. Featured guests: Timothy Vaughan, PC Applications Instructor, Huntington Ingalls Industries and Byl Beasley, Autodesk Training Centre Manager, Repro Products.
Tired of seeing what you CAN do with Autodesk Inventor? Now you can learn HOW to do it. Our courses show you every step from basic concepts to professional use of the software. Visit us at www.trainingtutorial.com
Golaem Crowd is a powerful and easy to use crowd simulation plugin for Maya. Learn more & get your free evaluation on http://golaem.com/crowd
SIGGRAPH 2012 Art Gallery Chair, Osman Khan, takes you on a high-level tour of this year's art exhibition.
Featured White Papers
Teaching prospective design engineers how to use industry standard design tools like CATIA is an important part of the Engineering Technology curriculum at Western Washington University (WWU). Despite the department’s focus on advanced technology, each student had to carry two to three heavy, paper-based, software text books per course. With more than 200 students enrolled in these CAD design courses each year, the amount of paper used was also an environmental concern for this progressive university.
Princeton University’s Eric Witter applies his more than 20 years of AutoCAD experience as a CAD Archivist. As the Facilities Organization’s information technology team leader, Eric administers all the CAD software and provides lunch-and-learn trainings as well as user support for colleagues.
- OpenCL™, or Open Computing Language, is the first open programming standard for writing software for general-purpose computing across both CPUs and GPUs. That may not sound that important on the face of it. But consider this: applications accelerated with OpenCL can access the combined processing power of a computer’s GPU and CPU cores under a single unified platform – a game-changing development for users of professional graphics and computational design software.
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to six independent display outputs simultaneously.
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant
Autodesk Developer Network
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant Autodesk Developer Network
April 2010, 30th
By Cyrille Fauvel
Autodesk Developer Network