August - 2014
- Metaio R&D Lab Releases 6D Augmented Reality Holodeck Technology to Developers
Metaio, the world leader in augmented reality (AR) software and solutions today revealed its 6D Holodeck technology that places virtual environments directly in the real world allowing
- CyberGlove Systems Announces NEW CAD eValuator
A new software application is being developed and is aimed at facilitating interactive and immersive computer aided drafting and design. Known as the CADeValuator, this solution will
- Announcing the Afinia 3D Printer-Enabled Innovators eBook!
Some say that 3D printing is in the “infancy” stage, working its way toward the mainstream. Indeed, the novelty of 3D printers increases the excitement about projects that are being
- Global 3D Printing Market will Reach $8.6 Billion by 2020; 3D Printing Stocks Directory Update
Investorideas.com, (http://www.investorideas.com ) a global news source covering leading sectors including tech, issues an updated directory for 3D Printing stocks for investors following
- Autodesk Unveils Maya & 3ds Max Updates
Autodesk Maya 2015 Extension 1 The newest update for Autodesk Maya 2015 delivers powerful new production tools to help studios large and small build more efficient and productive
- Autodesk Reports Record Revenue Results
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) today reported financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2015. Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 Total billings increased 27 percent,
- New AMD Professional Graphics Redefine Workstation Performance Top to Bottom
AMD Completes Its Next Generation Family of Workstation Graphics Cards, Delivering More Memory, Compute and Graphics Performance to Help Increase Productivity in Customer Workflows AMD
- CADD Microsystems Launches the CADD Community, Partners with Global eTraining to Provide Online, On-Demand Training for Autodesk Software
CADD Microsystems, an Autodesk Platinum Partner, today announced that it has launched the CADD Community, an online customer-only portal that integrates on-demand training, applications
- Teradici & Dell Extend Partnership to Deliver Seamless Remote Experiences for Precision Workstation Users – Anywhere, Anytime
Teradici PCoIP Workstation Access Software Enables IT to Mobilize Workforces with Flexible, Ultra-Secure, Easy-to-Deploy Solution Teradici® and Dell today introduced new software
- Advanced Technologies Solutions Awarded Gold Status
Advanced Technologies Solutions, an Autodesk Value Added Reseller, is pleased to announce their new designation as a Gold Tier partner. Advanced Technologies Solutions today
- Autodesk Announces the Next Evolution of SketchBook, One of the Most Popular Digital Drawing Apps
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) today introduced SketchBook Pro 7 for Windows and Mac, as well as a new membership offering for Autodesk SketchBook, a family of digital painting and sketching
- Do your lighting calculations inside Autodesk Revit with ElumTools!
Save countless hours by doing your lighting calculations and fixture layout work while you are working inside of Revit! ElumTools is a complete lighting design package that is fully
- ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge Adds Additional Autodesk Official Training Guide Titles to its Current 2015 Offering
ASCENT Keeps Pace with Autodesk Software Launches bringing their 2015 library of materials to over 30 New 2015 Autodesk Official Training Guides, Instructor Tools, and eBooks Rand
- AutoTURN® 9.0 Continues to Build on its Reputation for Trust and Innovation.
World’s leading swept path analysis software launches with new features and AutoCAD® 2014 compatibility. Transoft Solutions, Inc., a global leader in transportation engineering
- Autodesk to Acquire Shotgun Software, Creator of Cloud-Based Production Management Platform for Film, Television and Games Industries
Autodesk, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADSK) has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Shotgun Software, a developer of scalable, cloud-based production tracking, review, and asset management software
- Global Computer Graphics Market to see 6.97% CAGR to 2019
Computer Graphics Market by Software (CAD/CAM, Visualization/Simulation, Digital video, Imaging, Modeling/Animation), Service (Consulting, Training & Support, Integration), End-User
- “Making The Grade” Group Calls For Six-Point Plan to Rebuild America’s Infrastructure and Revive the Country’s Competitiveness
Today at the National Press Club, a new report was released that outlines innovative new ways that the federal government, industry and other stakeholders can work together to solve
- GTX Corporation Announces GTXRaster CAD® 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015
GTX ® Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today announced
July - 2014
- 3D & 4D Technology Market Estimated to Reach $470.86 Billion by 2020
3D & 4D Technology Market report categorizes global market by product type, application, and geography and also provides a detailed analysis of the current market scenarios, and
- GibbsCAM Supports ISO 13399 and Integrates Adveon™ Tool Library
Gibbs and Associates, developer of GibbsCAM® software for programming CNC machine tools and a Cimatron (NASDAQ: CIMT) company, today announced that it has developed a partnership with
- Panzura Named to Both the OnDemand Top 100 and AlwaysOn Global 250
Awarded to the top emerging companies that are creating new business opportunities in the world of on-demand, cloud computing, and SaaS Panzura, the pioneer of next generation enterprise
- CADCIM Technologies is a leading provider of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX textbooks. We publish the following textbooks on Autodesk products.
Mechanical Textbooks Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015 for Designers AutoCAD 2015: A Problem Solving Approach Autodesk Inventor 2015 for Designers AutoCAD Plant 3D 2015
- TEDCF Ships Autodesk Inventor 2015: Ultimate Bundle Training Courses
TEDCF Publishing, a leading Autodesk Authorized Publisher and member of the Autodesk Developer Network, announced that they will soon ship their Autodesk Inventor 2015: Ultimate Bundle
- The Proven Choice to Learn AutoCAD Quickly and Easily!
Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD 2015 Exercise Workbooks from author and instructor, Cheryl Shrock and AutoCAD expert and educator, Steve Heather are now available! These clear, no nonsense,
- A Perfect Partnership
BIM manager at architect MulvannyG2 describes the development process for Unifi As Building Information Modeling becomes the prevalent way to design and engineer commercial projects,
- 3DRV: Driven by Design Road Tour Takes Nationwide Pulse on 3D Technologies
After two months on the road, the 3DRV: Driven by Design road tour has begun to uncover the variety of ways that companies and individuals are using 3D design, reality capture, and
- IMSI Design Ships New Turbofloorplan 3D Home & Landscape Software
New drag-and-drop symbols content and improved ease of use tops list of enhancements IMSI®/Design, developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail and pioneer in mobile solutions
- U.S. CAD Acquires Sterling Systems
U.S. CAD, an Autodesk Gold Partner, announces today that it has acquired Sterling Systems, an Arizona-based Autodesk Reseller. The acquisition aligns with U.S. CAD’s and Sterling
- GibbsCAM UKM (Universal Kinematic Machine) Unveiled at IMTS 2014
Gibbs and Associates, developer of GibbsCAM® software for programming CNC machine tools and a Cimatron (NASDAQ: CIMT) company, announced today that they will introduce GibbsCAM UKM
- Infinite Skills “Learning Revit MEP 2015” Teaches Basics of Building Information Modeling (BIM) For Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems
Software training firm Infinite Skills Inc. this week introduced its Learning Revit MEP 2015 Tutorial, an introductory Revit course designed to equip new users with essential tools
Autodesk Catalog Tech Videos
An editor unknowingly affects the world of a guy just trying to get though his day. Filmmaker Jeremy Hunt and Autodesk present "Fix it in Post". Watch the official film and see how Autodesk Smoke was used to create this fun and action-packed short film.
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Chris Bradshaw, Senior Vice President Media & Entertainment Product Line Group at Autodesk
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Technology Preview, Next Generation Marc Stevens, Vice President Film & TV Solutions at Autodesk, Technology Preview, Bifrost Fluid Simulation, Marcus Nordenstam, Product Manager Project Bifrost at Autodesk
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Game Development for the Xbox One Habib Zargarpour, Creative Director at Microsoft Studios, Ryse: Son of Rome, Defining the 'Next' Next-Gen, Christopher Evans, Art Technical Director, Crytek
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Pixar OpenSubDiv Technology, Bill Polson, Director of Industry Strategy at Pixar Animation Studios
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Duncan`s corner, Duncan Brinsmead, Sr Principal Developer at Autodesk
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Capturing Real-world Assets for Production Pipelines, Craig Barr, Technical Marketing Specialist at Autodesk, Inc.
Featured White Papers
- OpenCL™, or Open Computing Language, is the first open programming standard for writing software for general-purpose computing across both CPUs and GPUs. That may not sound that important on the face of it. But consider this: applications accelerated with OpenCL can access the combined processing power of a computer’s GPU and CPU cores under a single unified platform – a game-changing development for users of professional graphics and computational design software.
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to six independent display outputs simultaneously.
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant
Autodesk Developer Network
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant Autodesk Developer Network
April 2010, 30th
By Cyrille Fauvel
Autodesk Developer Network
Bakery Relight™ is the first interactive, all-in-one 3D lighting and rendering solution for the high-end computer graphics market. It was created to streamline and accelerate workflows and to enhance the artistic process....
Affordable HP Workstations energize engineers