Videos / Podcasts
September - 2013
- "Fix It In Post" Official Film
An editor unknowingly affects the world of a guy just trying to get though his day. Filmmaker Jeremy Hunt and Autodesk present "Fix it in Post". Watch the official film and see how Autodesk Smoke was used to create this fun and action-packed short film.
August - 2013
- Pixomondo: VFX for Star Trek Into Darkness using 3dsMax
Adam Watkins talks about Pixomondo's 3dsMax pipeline for blockbuster VFX films such as Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - Skrillex Cell - Corey Johnson
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Motion Capture and Skrillex Cell, Corey Johnson, CEO at Production Club Inc.
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - From Reality to Unity
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Capturing Real-world Assets for Production Pipelines, Craig Barr, Technical Marketing Specialist at Autodesk, Inc.
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - Duncan's Corner
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Duncan`s corner, Duncan Brinsmead, Sr Principal Developer at Autodesk
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - OpenSubdiv Bill Polson
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Pixar OpenSubDiv Technology, Bill Polson, Director of Industry Strategy at Pixar Animation Studios
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - Xbox One Game Development
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Game Development for the Xbox One Habib Zargarpour, Creative Director at Microsoft Studios, Ryse: Son of Rome, Defining the 'Next' Next-Gen, Christopher Evans, Art Technical Director, Crytek
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - Behind the curtain of RD
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Technology Preview, Next Generation Marc Stevens, Vice President Film & TV Solutions at Autodesk, Technology Preview, Bifrost Fluid Simulation, Marcus Nordenstam, Product Manager Project Bifrost at Autodesk
- Autodesk Anaheim User Event 2013 - Opening Chris Bradshaw
Autodesk User Group At Anaheim 2013, Chris Bradshaw, Senior Vice President Media & Entertainment Product Line Group at Autodesk
- SIGGRAPH 2012 - Interview with Jane McGonigal, Keynote Speaker
SIGGRAPH 2012 Keynote Speaker Jane McGonigal discusses her outlook on games and how they can be viewed differently and have a long-term positive impact on society.
- SIGGRAPH 2012 - Art Gallery Media Tour
SIGGRAPH 2012 Art Gallery Chair, Osman Khan, takes you on a high-level tour of this year's art exhibition.
- SIGGRAPH 2012 - Emerging Technologies Media Tour
SIGGRAPH 2012 Emerging Technologies Chair, Preston Smith, takes you on a high-level tour of this year's cutting-edge exhibits and hands-on interactive technology.
July - 2012
- eyeon Fusion using AMD FirePro V7900 driving 3 displays using Eyefinity
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to six independent display outputs simultaneously.
April - 2012
- BOXX@ NAB 2012: Autodesk Softimage Demo on 3DBOXX 8920 Workstation
Mark Schoennagel from Autodesk Softimage demos on a 3DBOXX 8920 XTREME workstation computer at the 2012 NAB Show.
July - 2011
- Toon Boom Storyboard 3D Teaser Video
A new dimension. Open the door to a new dimension of storyboarding with Storyboard 3D. Adding the ability to import 3D CGI objects brings the possibility of working artistically while streamlining your workflow. Whether you are working in 2D, 3D, live-action, games, or mixed media, you will see the real benefits of storyboarding in a 3D space. Coming Soon!
June - 2011
- The Bakery Channel on YouTube
Bakery Relight™ is the first interactive, all-in-one 3D lighting and rendering solution for the high-end computer graphics market. Check out the latest selection of Relight videos, which cover key topics for lighting pros from vizgroups, reflections, fur, global illumination, ambient occlusion, area lights and environment lights, to exporting from Autodesk® Maya®.
- Autodesk Media and Entertainment 2011 Games Show Reel
Its that time of year again. Here is another Reel of the best work created in Games using the Autodesk products 3ds Max, Maya and Softimage.
May - 2011
- HP Z Workstations and Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites
HP Z Workstations video featuring Autodesk's Mark Noland, technical evangelist, on the HP/ Autodesk advantage in media and entertainment. "DME: Video Production/Editing"
- 3dsmax 2012 is a BEAST destroys 2011
After my previous video bodyslamming 3dsmax 2010/2011, performance Ken Pimentel contacted me directly to see if max 2012 had resolved these crippling issues...It did, big time. 2012 is featured near the end of the video so try to stick around to see the huge performance gains from this new version. Thanks to Autodesk and Ken for showing the light.
July - 2009
- Autodesk Media & Entertainment 2008 Design Visualization Showreel
Check out some of the best visualization work created by artists using products like Autodesk 3ds Max, 3ds Max Design and Maya